Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Watch out for the step.

January is quickly coming upon us, and there are ideas, resolutions, challenges, and the rest at your fingertips and dreams. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not a big change resolution girl. I'm more of a moderation, small changes equal large results, one step at a time, type of girl. So, depending on who you are and where you are in life right now (because I know seasons matter) I would like you to consider joining me in January.




Here at the blog I will be doing a series on the weekends about writing our own manifestos or vision statements. It will be all about learning who you are in your original design, and how you will play that out in life. It will be bites through the month, small steps to help you, which I did this month of December. Admittedly, God definitely led me up to this, but if you feel it is something He has been preparing you to do I hope you will join me.


Over at Revelation Wellness® I will be partaking in The Little Way Challenge. It's going to be a great start to the new year. "Each day, for 30 days, we will make small shifts that make a significant impact on us living healthy, whole, and free!" It will be faith first, then fitness and food. And 10% of the cost to partake (which is your determined donation) will go to a really worthy cause. Go check it out and let me know if I'll see you in the Facebook group on Jan 9th!


This isn't my end/beginning post for the end of the month, that will be on the 31st or 1st, but I wanted to get these out so you have time to sign up if you want to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment