Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Time Leg Warmers

I don't wear leg warmers a lot, but I am a child of the 80's. I decided I needed a pair for occasional wear, and now I need to make another pair for fun wear which are a little longer. But for now, here's the first pattern brought to you by Christmas Yarn.



Christmas Time Leg Warmers

Hook: G
Yarn: Soft Secret Shale; Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly color 01128 (light blue)
(Both are light "3" weight yarn)

I started with the Shale and let the light blue be the highlights. You don't even have to do the stripes if you only want to use one color, but keep the number of rounds.

Chain 44, slip stitch to first chain making a circle. Make sure chain is not twisted.

Round 1: Chain 2, dc around, slip stitch to second chain.
Round 2: Chain 2, * fpdc, hdc * around circle, fpdc, slip stitch to second chain.
Round 3-6: Change colors. Repeat Round 2.
Round 7: Repeat Round 2.
Round 8-19: Repeat round 1
Round 20-21: Repeat round 2.

Fasten off and sew in all ends.

This pattern has not been tested by anyone, and written off of memory of what I did. If you come up with issues or questions please feel free to drop a line so I can make corrections or clarifications as needed. Thank you friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment