Friday, November 18, 2016

Let's journey and find the destination together

Christmas music is playing. One of the radio stations has already switched, so it's totally legal. Whatever the naysayers say. But it's just a reminder of how quickly this year has seemingly flown by. I remember signing up for Revelation Wellness® Instructor Training at the end of July like it was yesterday, and yet here I am currently having finished the class, intensive, and taken the test. I simply wait for the notice that I have passed, and for the mail to bring me my certificate. That will happen in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I still don't know exactly what I'm going to do with that certificate.


Yes, I could teach somewhere, but God has not opened any doors to me yet. And I still feel as if I need to learn so much more. I have a class in December I'm looking forward to and then maybe in the new year some classes through ACE on yoga. *shrugs* 

But I don't want to wait and be silent, because my heart is bursting with so much knowledge and information, and I want to share it with you now because if I keep learning I'll simply have more and more to share. So why wait? 

Because of this I decided to use this glorious space in new and challenging ways. I hope to begin the first week of December, so will there be a few changes here before then? Maybe a word or phrase here or there, but truthfully I'm not too far off from where I want to be, so I'm going to continue to go with the flow.

I want to serve you. I want to be there for you. I want to help you. I want to connect with you. And so, I hope when December starts you will join me here. Not every day, but often enough. And then who knows what will happen after that? Let's do this life together, shall we? Let's challenge each other, and hold one another accountable. Let's experience the joy God has placed within us, and the peace that passes all understanding. Let's lift each other up, and hold out a hand when needed. Let's pray together, worship together, and bring glory to God together. 

Let's have coffee, and see where we go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment