Saturday, November 5, 2016

Leaving on a jet plane.

Tomorrow I leave for Revelation Wellness Instructor Training. I have actually been partaking in an online class for the last 10 weeks, though last week was a down week to catch up before retreat. They call it retreat but there will be learning and practicing and retreating, let's be honest. There are over 100 other women on this part of my path with me, and a group of Trainers who are amazing. I have loved the videos I learned from, so I'm sure in person it will be just that much better.



If you are interested in learning more about Revelation Wellness check out their website and their Facebook page. For a monthly donation you can have access to all their exercise videos, and in the new year I hear they will be doing another Clean Hearting Challenge, AND a new group of Instructors will begin their training. They may also already have classes via a RevWell Instructor right in your area. Check it out.

I have to admit I never saw myself on this path once in my life. Actually, about a decade ago Captain tried to get me to go to the gym with him and I was horrible and hated it with every fiber in my being. I'm hoping that through this training and the ACE training I already have under my belt I will be able to make exercise more fun and enjoyable, so that it's seen as something we get to do rather than have to do.

I think so often in life we think "I'm supposed to complain about this" and then do what we think others are expecting. We complain. I'm working hard to get out of that habit because it is not a good one. I want to build people up, encourage them, cheer them on. It's hard to do that, or even think that way, if you are falling into the "gosh this is hard so it's something I need to complain about" mindset.

So, I have come a long way in the past decade, but even in the past five years. While I still don't know what life will look like later, I'm staying open to God's leading, and waiting for Him to open doors and direct my path. Maybe one day you'll find me listed among the classes at the RevWell website. And if you think Instructor Training might be something you would like to do go talk to the wonderful people who have all the answers. Really, they will love you no matter what you decide, so ask them anything you want.

See you on the other side of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment