Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I made a decision.

This morning I finally decided it was time. I had to make a decision and I was making it way harder than it should have been. I'm really not sure why the turmoil. I wanted to study the "right" thing. I wanted to do it the "right" way. And in the process of trying to get everything right I hadn't done anything at all. Despite my talking, my carrying on, my wondering, and my questioning. No decision had been made. It was time.



So, I started surfing through websites, looking at online studies, groups with direction. I spent most of the morning looking around at different author's sites. So many options out there. I don't know if it made my decision process harder, but I did decide that I was going to go get a study today. A study to follow, whatever it was, would at least get me back into the Bible.


So, I found myself at Mardel's. I looked through the Bargain section, because sometimes they have the exact same book there and on the shelves for regular price, and slowly combed through the options. I headed over to the Bible Study aisle. Looked at the different option. I went back to the Bargain section, and then I saw it. I'm not kidding when I tell you my heart literally skipped a beat. It's not a study, per se, but it will help me do my own study. Jeremiah and Lamentations

I'm excited and nervous, but looking forward to learning about God in these stories, and what He wants to teach me about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment