Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Be strong and courageous

Life isn't always what we want it to be. Things don't always happen as we would want. And sometimes what happens was something we did not want.

Sometimes it feels as if hard work, all our attempts to do good, and every little prayer we have shot up are all for naught.

But our hearts in those moments are what makes the biggest difference. Our hearts are what helps us move forward or get stuck.

I know people who move forward brilliantly. Some move forward waiting on God, and some simply move forward. The difference is the attitude of their heart. I also know some people who get stuck. *ahem* Me. Sometimes, very much, me.

And maybe it's sometimes all of us? Maybe we all fall into every category at one time or another in our lives. Maybe that's the human condition or part of it.

But I want to believe that if I set my hope in God then I will worry less about the future. It wont bother me as much when things go awry. And healing will come quicker to this heart of mine when I set it in His hands on a regular basis.

Be strong and courageous. In your life. In moving forward. In trusting God.
And wait on God. His timing. His plan. His heart.

I fully believe in freewill, but I also believe in a God who is awesome, amazing, powerful, and all knowing. So, let them do what they will, let no one see the good we try to do, let no recognition come our way when we think it should, because I will hold onto my hope in God and trust in Him with all the details of life.

For me and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment